How do I favorite someones Tweets? What are Twitter Favorites?
If you happen to really like a Tweet someone else posted or a Tweet that you posted, you can add it to your Favorites page. Twitter Favorites allows you to add the best or funniest Tweets you see to your favorites page so that you can go back and see them later. After you add a few tweets to your favorites, you can view all your favorites by clicking favorites on the right side of your home page. To add someones tweet to your favorites, follow these directions:
- Go to wherever you view yours and other peoples tweets. There are several ways to do this. I'll list the easiest below.
- Go to www.twitter.com and sign in.
- Click on Home on the top of the page.
- You will see your tweets and other peoples tweets that you are following.
- Roll over the tweet that you want to add to your Favorites page and you should notice a star show up on the right side of the tweet.
- Click the star and that will add that tweet to your favorites page.
- Then click Home and click favorites on the right side of the page to see what you've added on your Favorites page.
- If you are using a Twitter client, just go to where you can see your own tweets or other peoples tweets and roll over the tweet to find the same star on the right side. Click the star to favorite the tweet.
TWITTER RELATED TOPCIS